As a government contractor, Oshkosh Corporation has many administrative and contractual responsibilities. To remain in compliance with the Affirmative Action regulations, all applicants must be surveyed for their race and gender. For these reasons, the following Applicant Policy Statement has been adopted by Oshkosh Corporation.
- Resumes will be accepted ONLY when there is an open and/or listed position.
- All applicants must specify the position(s) for which they are applying. Applicants may not indicate “any position.”
- All positions are listed with Wisconsin Job Service, NationJob Website and the Oshkosh Corporation Website.
- Resumes for an open and/or listed position will be accepted until the position is filled or closed. All resumes received after the position has been filled will be considered inactive, but will be retained. No notification on the status of inactive resumes will be given.
- Please submit resumes electronically via our website careers section at www.oshkoshdefense.com/careers.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. All unsolicited resumes will be discarded upon receipt.