Parts & Services
Keeping Fleets At Peak Performance Today. Thinking Beyond Tomorrow.
Global Integrated Product Support
Wherever you go, we go. Whenever you need support, we deliver. As the leading Tactical Wheeled Vehicle (TWV) manufacturer, Oshkosh Defense understands missions can’t wait and vehicles must perform. We provide a full range of convenient, cost-effective TWV services and support – C4ISR systems integration, fleet modernization and readiness, expert-level training and life cycle management services – that ensure fleets remain prepared for the world’s most severe environments and advanced threats.
- Extensive C4 and systems integration capabilities that build off of our proven history of TWV design to enhance the user experience and maximize overall system performance
- Oshkosh fleet modernization services bring the latest in military vehicle technologies and protection upgrades to evolve mission capabilities while reducing total life cycle costs
- Oshkosh authorized parts and kits offer higher reliability and quality than low cost options and are backed by the Oshkosh Parts Return Policy (Phone: 1-800-392-9921, Email: email@example.com)
- Field Service Representatives (FSRs) go to the customer to deliver the highest level of equipment expertise in vehicle operations, maintenance, diagnostics, technical assistance and hands-on instruction
- Expert–level instructors train vehicle operators and mechanics on all Oshkosh and non-Oshkosh vehicles and technologies
THE U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE THE CONTRACT FOR THE FAMILY OF MEDIUM VEHICLES A2 VARIANT More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AND U.S. MARINE CORPS CELEBRATE IOC MILESTONE FOR P-19R AIRCRAFT RESCUE FIRE FIGHTING VEHICLE More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $106 MILLION ORDER FOR 416 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AWARDED $40 MILLION FROM U.S. ARMY FOR RECAPITALIZATION OF THE ARMY RESERVES HEAVY VEHICLE FLEET More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $100.1 MILLION ORDER FOR 258 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »