Parts & Services
Keeping Fleets At Peak Performance Today. Thinking Beyond Tomorrow.
Global Integrated Product Support
Wherever you go, we go. Whenever you need support, we deliver. As the leading Tactical Wheeled Vehicle (TWV) manufacturer, Oshkosh Defense understands missions can’t wait and vehicles must perform. We provide a full range of convenient, cost-effective TWV services and support – C4ISR systems integration, fleet modernization and readiness, expert-level training and life cycle management services – that ensure fleets remain prepared for the world’s most severe environments and advanced threats.
- Extensive C4 and systems integration capabilities that build off of our proven history of TWV design to enhance the user experience and maximize overall system performance
- Oshkosh fleet modernization services bring the latest in military vehicle technologies and protection upgrades to evolve mission capabilities while reducing total life cycle costs
- Oshkosh authorized parts and kits offer higher reliability and quality than low cost options and are backed by the Oshkosh Parts Return Policy (Phone: 1-800-392-9921, Email: email@example.com)
- Field Service Representatives (FSRs) go to the customer to deliver the highest level of equipment expertise in vehicle operations, maintenance, diagnostics, technical assistance and hands-on instruction
- Expert–level instructors train vehicle operators and mechanics on all Oshkosh and non-Oshkosh vehicles and technologies
OSHKOSH FMTV A2 MAKES DEBUT AT AUSA 2018, MULTIPLE JLTVS COMMAND THE SHOW FLOOR More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE BRINGS JLTVs PACKED WITH FIREPOWER TO MODERN DAY MARINE 2018 More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $484 MILLION ORDER FOR 1,574 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $49 MILLION TO BRING AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGY TO THE BATTLEFIELD More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH $159.6 MILLION FOR FAMILY OF MEDIUM TACTICAL VEHICLES (FMTV) More »