Scalable, Cost-Effective Upgrades To Keep Entire Fleets In Front Of The Mission.
Technologies progress, terrains change and threats evolve as missions move from one environment to the next. It is not always viable to replace entire fleets to remain ahead of tomorrow’s encounters. Oshkosh® modernization services – including fleet recapitalization, and RESET – respond rapidly with vehicle enhancements, reducing total life cycle costs.
- Oshkosh has more than 50 years of experience modernizing both Oshkosh and competitor vehicles
- Fleet recapitalization is typically 25 percent less than the cost of a new vehicle
- Capacity to deliver high-volume installations in rapid time
- Modernize core military assets to the latest configuration within 100 days or less, in any environment
- Oshkosh has modernized nearly 12,000 Family of Tactical Vehicles (FHTV) trucks for the U.S. Army
- Completed over 700 underbody improvement kit (UIK) upgrades within two months
- Established 10 operations in Afghanistan in less than 60 days
THE U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE THE CONTRACT FOR THE FAMILY OF MEDIUM VEHICLES A2 VARIANT More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AND U.S. MARINE CORPS CELEBRATE IOC MILESTONE FOR P-19R AIRCRAFT RESCUE FIRE FIGHTING VEHICLE More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $106 MILLION ORDER FOR 416 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AWARDED $40 MILLION FROM U.S. ARMY FOR RECAPITALIZATION OF THE ARMY RESERVES HEAVY VEHICLE FLEET More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $100.1 MILLION ORDER FOR 258 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »