Scalable, Cost-Effective Upgrades To Keep Entire Fleets In Front Of The Mission.
Technologies progress, terrains change and threats evolve as missions move from one environment to the next. It is not always viable to replace entire fleets to remain ahead of tomorrow’s encounters. Oshkosh® modernization services – including fleet recapitalization, and RESET – respond rapidly with vehicle enhancements, reducing total life cycle costs.
- Oshkosh has more than 50 years of experience modernizing both Oshkosh and competitor vehicles
- Fleet recapitalization is typically 25 percent less than the cost of a new vehicle
- Capacity to deliver high-volume installations in rapid time
- Modernize core military assets to the latest configuration within 100 days or less, in any environment
- Oshkosh has modernized nearly 12,000 Family of Tactical Vehicles (FHTV) trucks for the U.S. Army
- Completed over 700 underbody improvement kit (UIK) upgrades within two months
- Established 10 operations in Afghanistan in less than 60 days
U.S. ARMY PLACES $1.69 BILLION ORDER FOR 6,107 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
OSHKOSH FMTV A2 MAKES DEBUT AT AUSA 2018, MULTIPLE JLTVS COMMAND THE SHOW FLOOR More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE BRINGS JLTVs PACKED WITH FIREPOWER TO MODERN DAY MARINE 2018 More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $484 MILLION ORDER FOR 1,574 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $49 MILLION TO BRING AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGY TO THE BATTLEFIELD More »