Return Vehicles To Like-New Condition, After Years Of Serving In Extreme Missions
Fleet Modernization – Reset
After years of powering over miles of mud, rock and road while hauling maximum payloads, most vehicles are ready for an overhaul. Oshkosh® RESET service standardizes fleet configurations, ensuring the platform is mission-ready.
- Oshkosh or in-theater RESET solutions
- RESET restores vehicles to like-new condition with proven repair kits
- RESET capabilities include a wide variety of repair kits, such as brakes, steering, engine and transmission assemblies, as well as numerous upgrade and auxiliary kits
- Rapid turnaround times to support readiness levels
- Refurbished over 2,000 heavy and line haul fleet vehicles within four years in Kuwait
Oshkosh worked with the U.S. Army to RESET 1,260 M-ATVs. After comprehensive inspections, we completed repairs, replaced missing parts and installed a spectrum of upgrade kits (including the Underbody Improvement Kit (UIK), upgraded automatic fire extinguishing systems (AFES), among others)) to bring the fleet up to the current configurations.
OSHKOSH FMTV A2 MAKES DEBUT AT AUSA 2018, MULTIPLE JLTVS COMMAND THE SHOW FLOOR More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE BRINGS JLTVs PACKED WITH FIREPOWER TO MODERN DAY MARINE 2018 More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $484 MILLION ORDER FOR 1,574 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $49 MILLION TO BRING AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGY TO THE BATTLEFIELD More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH $159.6 MILLION FOR FAMILY OF MEDIUM TACTICAL VEHICLES (FMTV) More »