Return Vehicles To Like-New Condition, After Years Of Serving In Extreme Missions
Fleet Modernization – Reset
After years of powering over miles of mud, rock and road while hauling maximum payloads, most vehicles are ready for an overhaul. Oshkosh® RESET service standardizes fleet configurations, ensuring the platform is mission-ready.
- Oshkosh or in-theater RESET solutions
- RESET restores vehicles to like-new condition with proven repair kits
- RESET capabilities include a wide variety of repair kits, such as brakes, steering, engine and transmission assemblies, as well as numerous upgrade and auxiliary kits
- Rapid turnaround times to support readiness levels
- Refurbished over 2,000 heavy and line haul fleet vehicles within four years in Kuwait
Oshkosh worked with the U.S. Army to RESET 1,260 M-ATVs. After comprehensive inspections, we completed repairs, replaced missing parts and installed a spectrum of upgrade kits (including the Underbody Improvement Kit (UIK), upgraded automatic fire extinguishing systems (AFES), among others)) to bring the fleet up to the current configurations.
U.S. ARMY PLACES $484 MILLION ORDER FOR 1,574 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $49 MILLION TO BRING AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGY TO THE BATTLEFIELD More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH $159.6 MILLION FOR FAMILY OF MEDIUM TACTICAL VEHICLES (FMTV) More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE BRINGS THE JLTV TO EUROSATORY 2018 More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $235 MILLION TO RECAPITALIZE HEAVY VEHICLE FLEET More »