HIGH-QUALITY CORROSION RESISTANCE.
OSHKOSH® CORROSION PROTECTION
Oshkosh’s electrocoating (E-Coat) immersion process provides coverage of complex parts and a uniform thickness without runs or drips. E-Coat delivers a superior corrosion and chemical resistance, while maintaining a high-quality, resilient surface for paint of any color or finish.
Operating out of one of the most expansive facilities in the nation, Oshkosh Corrosion Protection services feature E-Coat capabilities that other companies cannot match. Our 150,000 square foot facility is home to one of the country’s largest Programmable Hoist Systems (PHS), as well as a state-of-the-art indexing system, which allows processing of parts of virtually all shapes and sizes.
Durable, consistent protection.
- High-performing cathodic epoxy coatings are paired with zinc-phosphate pre-treatment
- Final coatings provide superior salt spray, humidity and cyclic corrosion resistance
- PHS tank sizes: 36 ft. length, 3.5 ft. width and 8 ft. depth; maximum weight capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- Indexing system capabilities: 8 ft. length, 10 ft. width and 8 ft. depth; maximum part weight capacity of 2,500 lbs.
- Immersion process offers uniform coverage and thickness of complex parts
- Accredited laboratory for performance testing and certification of the overall coating process
920.235.9151 Ext. 25929
THE U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE THE CONTRACT FOR THE FAMILY OF MEDIUM VEHICLES A2 VARIANT More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AND U.S. MARINE CORPS CELEBRATE IOC MILESTONE FOR P-19R AIRCRAFT RESCUE FIRE FIGHTING VEHICLE More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $106 MILLION ORDER FOR 416 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AWARDED $40 MILLION FROM U.S. ARMY FOR RECAPITALIZATION OF THE ARMY RESERVES HEAVY VEHICLE FLEET More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $100.1 MILLION ORDER FOR 258 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »