HIGH-QUALITY CORROSION RESISTANCE.
OSHKOSH® CORROSION PROTECTION
Oshkosh’s electrocoating (E-Coat) immersion process provides coverage of complex parts and a uniform thickness without runs or drips. E-Coat delivers a superior corrosion and chemical resistance, while maintaining a high-quality, resilient surface for paint of any color or finish.
Operating out of one of the most expansive facilities in the nation, Oshkosh Corrosion Protection services feature E-Coat capabilities that other companies cannot match. Our 150,000 square foot facility is home to one of the country’s largest Programmable Hoist Systems (PHS), as well as a state-of-the-art indexing system, which allows processing of parts of virtually all shapes and sizes.
Durable, consistent protection.
- High-performing cathodic epoxy coatings are paired with zinc-phosphate pre-treatment
- Final coatings provide superior salt spray, humidity and cyclic corrosion resistance
- PHS tank sizes: 36 ft. length, 3.5 ft. width and 8 ft. depth; maximum weight capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- Indexing system capabilities: 8 ft. length, 10 ft. width and 8 ft. depth; maximum part weight capacity of 2,500 lbs.
- Immersion process offers uniform coverage and thickness of complex parts
- Accredited laboratory for performance testing and certification of the overall coating process
920.235.9151 Ext. 27929
U.S. ARMY PLACES $1.69 BILLION ORDER FOR 6,107 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
OSHKOSH FMTV A2 MAKES DEBUT AT AUSA 2018, MULTIPLE JLTVS COMMAND THE SHOW FLOOR More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE BRINGS JLTVs PACKED WITH FIREPOWER TO MODERN DAY MARINE 2018 More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $484 MILLION ORDER FOR 1,574 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $49 MILLION TO BRING AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGY TO THE BATTLEFIELD More »