Oshkosh® Corrosion Protection
High-quality corrosion resistance.
Oshkosh’s electrocoating (E-Coat) immersion process provides coverage of complex parts and a uniform thickness without runs or drips. E-Coat delivers a superior corrosion and chemical resistance, while maintaining a high-quality, resilient surface for paint of any color or finish.
Operating out of one of the most expansive facilities in the nation, Oshkosh Corrosion Protection services feature E-Coat capabilities that other companies cannot match. Our 150,000 square foot facility is home to one of the country’s largest Programmable Hoist Systems (PHS), as well as a state-of-the-art indexing system, which allows processing of parts of virtually all shapes and sizes.
Durable, Consistent Protection
- High-performing cathodic epoxy coatings are paired with zinc-phosphate pre-treatment
- Final coatings provide superior salt spray, humidity and cyclic corrosion resistance
- PHS tank sizes: 36 ft. (10.9 m) length, 3.5 ft. (1 m) width and 8 ft. (2.4 m) depth; maximum weight capacity of 5,000 lbs. (2268 kg)
- Indexing system capabilities: 8 ft. (2.4 m) length, 10 ft. (3 m) width and 8 ft. (2.4 m) depth; maximum part weight capacity of 2,500 lbs. (1134 kg)
- Immersion process offers uniform coverage and thickness of complex parts
- Accredited laboratory for performance testing and certification of the overall coating process
- John Deere Paint Certification, JDM F17 X2
- MIL-DTL-53084 (ECOAT)
- MIL-DTL-53039 (CARC)
- MIL-DTL-53022 (WHITE EPOXY PRIMER)
- MIL-DTL-53072 (CARC SYSTEM)
- CNH Paint Certification MAT0103
- JLG QAC 074
- JLG QAC 084
- JLG QAC 094