Life Cycle Management
Thinking ahead to support every mile of the mission.
Beginning with vehicle delivery, on into the first miles of the mission and every unpredictable mile to follow – when you drive Oshkosh Defense® tactical wheeled vehicles, we’re at the side of your entire fleet.
- Operator and maintenance manuals, including Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) with equipment diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities
- Parts provisioning with enhanced schematics and Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL) data
- Electronic inspection and maintenance documentation with point-to-point (PTP) with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics
Proactive Life Cycle Management
- Sensors for monitoring critical components and systems, such as engine oil quality and level
- Telematics and terrain mapping (using GPS and accelerometers)
- Allows the operator to perform/configure (+, –, /, x, max, min, mean, RMS) functions to data items for proactive, predictive maintenance analysis
Advanced Life Cycle Assessment
- Assessment measuring performance and cost impacts associated with all product life cycle stages
- Leverages existing product and logistics data to deliver performance-based outcomes
- Drives down the total life cycle cost through minimized logistics footprint