Fleet Modernization – RESET
Return vehicles to like-new condition, after years of serving in extreme missions.
After years of powering over miles of mud, rock and road while hauling maximum payloads, most vehicles are ready for an overhaul. Oshkosh® RESET service standardizes fleet configurations, ensuring the platform is mission-ready.
- Oshkosh or in-theater RESET solutions
- Restore vehicles to like-new condition with proven repair kits
- Wide variety of repair kits: brakes, steering, engine and transmission assemblies, and more
- Rapid turnaround times to support readiness levels
- Refurbished over 2,000 heavy and line haul fleet vehicles within four years in Kuwait
- Established 10 operations in Afghanistan in less than 60 days
Oshkosh® MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) RESET Success
Oshkosh worked with the U.S. Army to RESET 1,260 M-ATVs. After comprehensive inspections, we completed repairs, replaced missing parts and installed a spectrum of upgrade kits (including the Underbody Improvement Kit (UIK), upgraded automatic fire extinguishing systems (AFES), among others) to bring the fleet up to the current configurations.