Return vehicles to like-new condition, after years of serving in extreme missions
Fleet Modernization – RESET
After years of powering over miles of mud, rock and road while hauling maximum payloads, most vehicles are ready for an overhaul. Oshkosh® RESET service standardizes fleet configurations, ensuring the platform is mission-ready.
- Oshkosh or in-theater RESET solutions
- Restore vehicles to like-new condition with proven repair kits
- Wide variety of repair kits: brakes, steering, engine and transmission assemblies, and more
- Rapid turnaround times to support readiness levels
- Refurbished over 2,000 heavy and line haul fleet vehicles within four years in Kuwait
- Established 10 operations in Afghanistan in less than 60 days
Oshkosh® MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) RESET Success
Oshkosh worked with the U.S. Army to RESET 1,260 M-ATVs. After comprehensive inspections, we completed repairs, replaced missing parts and installed a spectrum of upgrade kits (including the Underbody Improvement Kit (UIK), upgraded automatic fire extinguishing systems (AFES), among others) to bring the fleet up to the current configurations.