Superior, consistent coating.
Oshkosh® Top Coat
Oshkosh Top Coat utilizes rigorously trained technicians and state-of-the-art equipment to deliver an advanced, high-quality service. Isolated booths are strictly regulated so our top coats maintain a consistent application of color and thickness on parts of all shapes and sizes.
Oshkosh prides itself on utilizing state-of-the-art coating technologies, offering the highest quality and cost-efficient application for a variety of products, including armor, steel, aluminum, iron alloys and galvanized materials. Our top coat booths also work in conjunction with the corrosion protection facility to reduce lead times and product handling.
State-of-the-art Coating System
- Temperature and humidity regulated top coat painting booths maintain a stable coating environment
- Coating technology offers a consistent application of color and thickness on parts of all shapes and sizes and a variety of products and substrates
- John Deere Paint Certification, JDM F17 X2
- MIL-DTL-53084 (ECOAT)
- MIL-DTL-53039 (CARC)
- MIL-DTL-53022 (WHITE EPOXY PRIMER)
- MIL-DTL-53072 (CARC SYSTEM)
- CNH Paint Certification MAT0103
- JLG QAC 074
- JLG QAC 084
- JLG QAC 094