MRAP All-Terrain VehicleM-ATV Command
Battle-proven technologies for versatility in command and control operations.
Oshkosh Defense® M-ATV Command.
Command and control operations demand the most advanced C4ISR technologies to be seamlessly integrated in highly protected off-road vehicles. The Oshkosh Defense® MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) Command variant’s extended capsule with ample storage space, along with modular C4ISR systems give personnel the enhanced situational awareness and versatility to effectively achieve operational goals. Together the TAK-4® independent suspension and Core1080™ crew protection systems provide personnel with superior protected mobility to confidently engage evolving threats on the battlefield.
- Extended wheelbase provides greater interior volume
- Single rear hatch
- Exterior storage lockers on both sides of rear compartment
- Advanced Core1080™ crew protection system with fully armored, single compartment crew capsule and integrated blast protection
- Blast seats for driver, commander and three rear-facing positions
- TAK-4® independent suspension system
- Proven, durable, best-in-class mobility for rugged terrain and 70 percent off-road duty cycle
- Second row center seat converts to gunner stand
- Compatible with Remote Weapon Station (RWS)
- Full-sized, side-mounted runflat spare tire assembly
- Optional Oshkosh-provided Gunner Protection Kit (GPK)
- Protected command and control operations
- Fire support/forward controller support
- Configurable to C4ISR requirements
OSHKOSH DEFENSE SHOWCASES SPECIAL PURPOSES ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE (S-ATV) AT SOFEX 2018 More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE RECEIVES CORPORATE SAFETY AWARD BY WISCONSIN COUNCIL OF SAFETY More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE TO FEATURE HIGHLY PROTECTED AND TRANSPORTABLE JLTV VEHICLES AT AUSA GLOBAL FORCE SYMPOSIUM More »
THE U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE THE CONTRACT FOR THE FAMILY OF MEDIUM VEHICLES A2 VARIANT More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AND U.S. MARINE CORPS CELEBRATE IOC MILESTONE FOR P-19R AIRCRAFT RESCUE FIRE FIGHTING VEHICLE More »