MRAP All-Terrain VehicleM-ATV Special Forces
Mission-critical versatility to adapt to ever-changing Special Forces operations.
Oshkosh Defense® M-ATV Special Forces.
Broad visibility and storage for sophisticated missions. Protected agility and precision for mobile operations. The Oshkosh Defense® MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) Special Forces variant is built for the uncertainties of the battlefield.
Fully configurable and integrated C4ISR systems provide advanced situational awareness and operational versatility. With the TAK-4® independent suspension system, the M-ATV Special Forces delivers unprecedented off-road mobility across severe landscapes. The Core1080™ crew protection system improves personnel safety against escalating battlefield threats.
- Large windshield for improved visibility
- Cargo body access hatch in rear capsule wall
- Protected cargo area
- Advanced Core1080™ crew protection system with fully armored, single compartment crew capsule and integrated blast protection
- Blast seats for driver, commander and three rear positions
- TAK-4® independent suspension system
- Proven, durable, best-in-class mobility for rugged terrain and 70 percent off-road duty cycle
- Second row center seat converts to gunner stand
- Compatible with Remote Weapon Station (RWS)
- Infrared driving lights
- Full-sized, rear-mounted runflat spare tire assembly
- Optional Oshkosh-provided Gunner Protection Kit (GPK)
- Special reconnaissance and target acquisition
- Military intelligence
- Unconventional warfare
- Counterinsurgency operations
- Configurable to C4ISR requirements
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $235 MILLION TO RECAPITALIZE HEAVY VEHICLE FLEET More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE SHOWCASES SPECIAL PURPOSES ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE (S-ATV) AT SOFEX 2018 More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE RECEIVES CORPORATE SAFETY AWARD BY WISCONSIN COUNCIL OF SAFETY More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE TO FEATURE HIGHLY PROTECTED AND TRANSPORTABLE JLTV VEHICLES AT AUSA GLOBAL FORCE SYMPOSIUM More »
THE U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE THE CONTRACT FOR THE FAMILY OF MEDIUM VEHICLES A2 VARIANT More »