MRAP All-Terrain VehicleM-ATV Utility
The versatile platform to transport whatever the mission requires.
Oshkosh Defense® M-ATV Utility.
Soldiers rely on the versatile Oshkosh Defense® MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) Utility variant for agile, highly protected, off-road transport. With an adaptable flatbed platform and high payload capacity, the M-ATV Utility is the right vehicle to haul a wide variety of shelters, cargo, weaponry and support with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) lock corner fittings. Designed around Core1080™ crew protection and TAK-4® independent suspension systems, the M-ATV Utility improves forces’ safety and maintains complete off-road mobility at maximum payload.
- Extended wheelbase provides greater interior volume
- Universal ISO locks, tie downs and adaptor brackets for easy fastening and rapid transitions between operations
- High, multi-mission payload capacity to haul a variety of shelters, cargo and weaponry with ISO lock corner fittings
- Onboard power adaptors for shelter generators
- Advanced Core1080™ crew protection system with fully armored, single compartment crew capsule and integrated blast protection
- Blast seats for driver, commander and three rear positions
- TAK-4® independent suspension system
- Proven, durable, best-in-class mobility for rugged terrain and 70 percent off-road duty cycle
- Second row center seat converts to gunner stand
- Compatible with Remote Weapon Station (RWS)
- Optional full-sized runflat tire assembly
- Optional Oshkosh-provided Gunner Protection Kit (GPK)
- Protected crew compartment for off-road cargo transport
- Command and control operations
- Configurable to C4ISR requirements
U.S. ARMY PLACES $484 MILLION ORDER FOR 1,574 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $49 MILLION TO BRING AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGY TO THE BATTLEFIELD More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH $159.6 MILLION FOR FAMILY OF MEDIUM TACTICAL VEHICLES (FMTV) More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE BRINGS THE JLTV TO EUROSATORY 2018 More »
U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE $235 MILLION TO RECAPITALIZE HEAVY VEHICLE FLEET More »