A heavy-duty Wrecker For Heavy-Duty Recovery Missions.
Oshkosh Defense® LVSR MKR15 Wrecker
The Oshkosh® Logistics System Vehicle Replacement (LVSR) Wrecker provides extreme mobility and versatility to reach vehicles in any terrain – and the power to retrieve them – even if they are mired in mud, sand, water or snow. It’s engineered with combat-proven advanced technologies like the TAK-4® independent suspension system and Command Zone™ integrated control and diagnostics system. Able to maneuver even the most treacherous terrains, it’s capable of performing on any mission, including flat towing or lift towing the HMMWV series, FMTV series, 5-ton M809 and M939 series, LVS series, MTVR series, MRAP series and LVSR series vehicles.
» Unmatched Capabilities
- Flat tow 110,000 lbs. (49895 kg)
- Lift & tow 96,000 lbs. (43545 kg)
- TAK-4® independent suspension system
» Comprehensive Protection System
- Factory-installed armor
» Vehicle Systems & Technologies
- Rear winches straight-pull 78,000 lbs. (35380 kg)
- Front winch straight-pull 20,000 lbs. (9072 kg)
- Rear pintle tow 53,000 lbs. (24040 kg)
- Centrally mounted material-handling crane
- 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) cargo deck
- Integral tie-downs & ISO locks
TAK-4 independent suspension system provides the LVSR Wrecker with extreme mobility, versatility and durability to help assure mission success.
Factory-installed armor is integrated right into the design, providing greater safety for military personnel. The LVSR has the extreme capabilities and power to perform, when and where the mission calls.
For the most difficult missions in the most challenging environments, the LVSR Wrecker is the high-performing vehicle armed forces can rely on.