Joint Light Tactical VehicleJLTV
Joint Light Tactical Vehicle – JLTV
Oshkosh is JLTV. Anything else is something less.
When it comes to protecting our troops, there’s no substitute for experience. Based on billions of real-world operational miles, only the Oshkosh Light Combat Tactical All-Terrain Vehicle (L-ATV) delivers next-generation performance to serve the JLTV mission.
It’s the trusted solution that’s designed, built and backed by 97 years of vehicle production, integration and lifecycle know-how to keep ground operations moving.
Cutting-edge control for optimized mobility.
Take on the world’s toughest terrains with the next generation of the most advanced suspension – TAK-4i™ intelligent independent suspension system*.
- 20 inches (508 mm) of wheel travel for improved off-road mobility
- Adaptable suspension can be raised and lowered to meet transportability requirements using interior controls
- Unprecedented levels of off-road performance for future requirements
- High-performance disc brake solution
Proven protected mobility for the ever-changing battlefield.
The Oshkosh® Core1080™ comprehensive approach to crew protection provides troops with greater survivability and more confidence when they’re needed most.
- Advanced, integrated designs that have saved more Warfighters’ lives than any other wheeled vehicle manufacturer
- Mature, effective, battle-tested system provides greater crew protection and survivability
- MRAP-level protection from underbelly blasts
- Multi-faceted design delivers the ability to scale and evolve as operating environments change
Ready to bring the network to the mission.
The L-ATV is designed integration-ready for wide-ranging C4ISR capabilities to enhance the user experience and optimize overall system performance.
- In-house C4ISR engineering and integration experts with unique understanding of vehicle design
- C4 mechanical, electrical and user interface factored into vehicle designs to reduce integration time and optimize overall system performance
- Weapons Systems
- Exportable Power
- IED Defeat
- Situational Awareness
- Communication and Control
Response, speed and power wherever the mission leads.
The L-ATV’s digitally-controlled engine maintains steady and reliable power that Warfighters rely on to keep the mission moving.
- Greater versatility and efficiency
- Improved fuel economy in both idle and operational modes
- Power train adapts to different operating conditions
Unmatched experience and capabilities to deliver the trusted JLTV solution.
With in-house tactical wheeled vehicle experts, advanced manufacturing operations, active production lines and proven quality control measures, Oshkosh’s L-ATV is the most reliable JLTV solution that’s ready now.
U.S. Army Orders Oshkosh FMTVs More »
Oshkosh Defense L-ATV Achieves Key Milestone in JLTV Program Testing More »
Oshkosh Defense Supports Families of Fallen Heroes in Collaboration with TAPS More »
Oshkosh Defense Showcases High-Performance, Production-Ready JLTV at AUSA 2014 More »
Oshkosh Defense Debuts New Driver Assist Safety Systems on the M-ATV at AUSA More »