Joint Light Tactical VehicleJLTV
Joint Light Tactical Vehicle | JLTV
The OSHKOSH® JLTV Solution, L-ATV.
Oshkosh Defense responds to evolving battlefield threats with the L-ATV, a light combat vehicle that meets or exceeds the fleet modernization requirements of the JLTV program.
- The Oshkosh Defense® L-ATV redefines light combat vehicle protection and performance
- Scalable MRAP-level protection with multiple armor configurations easily adapts to changing operational requirements
- Provides unprecedented mobility for mission success
- Delivers expanded power capabilities, greater fuel efficiency and integrated diagnostics
- Offers an optional Oshkosh ProPulse® diesel-electric hybrid powertrain to further improve fuel economy, lower life-cycle costs and provide high levels of exportable power
L-ATV advances the Oshkosh commitment to Warfighters and future mission success.
- The crew protection system has been extensively tested and proven to optimize protection, weight and mobility
- Uses the Oshkosh TAK-4i™* intelligent independent suspension system, building on the TAK-4® family of suspensions proven on more than 20,000 military vehicles
- Gives Warfighters unparalleled mobility in severe off-road terrain
Based on experience, development and testing, the L-ATV represents the best solution for the JLTV program.
- Integrates performance and technologies proven through ten years of operating experience in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Refined through six generations of vehicle development
- Verified through extensive Joint Light Tactical Vehicle mission-profile testing, including a prototype that completed the 1,061-mile Baja 1000 off-road race in the unforgiving terrain of the Mexican desert
Builds on Oshkosh Defense’s unmatched track record of proven value and performance.
- For 90 years, Oshkosh has been continuously setting new benchmarks in vehicle innovation and production
- Oshkosh has produced more than 100,000 military-class trucks and trailers to date
- The L-ATV fully leverages Oshkosh’s vast supplier network to produce a highly cost-effective vehicle; vehicle design is optimized and economy of scale is achieved across a spectrum of military, commercial and industrial vehicle programs
- With a mature and proven production approach, Oshkosh’s integrated manufacturing capability enables multiple vehicle platform builds on a single assembly line
The Oshkosh Defense L-ATV has been designed and engineered to define the future of combat mission effectiveness and efficiency. It sets new standards in protection, performance and mobility. Imagine what you’ll save.
Oshkosh Defense L-ATV Successfully Completes 200,000 Miles for JLTV EMD RAM Testing More »
Oshkosh Defense’s JLTV Solution Completes “Net-Ready” Testing More »
Oshkosh Defense Debuts Future Light Protected Vehicle in the U.K. at DVD2014 More »
Oshkosh Defense Showcases New Variants of MRAP All-Terrain Vehicles at Eurosatory 2014 More »
Oshkosh Defense Demonstrates Autonomous Route Clearance Mission Capability at Eurosatory 2014 More »