Careers at Oshkosh Defense
Life-saving purpose. Make it your career.
At Oshkosh Defense, the products and services we deliver make a difference in the lives of those who dedicate their lives to protecting others. There’s no doubt that our expectations are high, but we provide the support and encouragement to achieve your personal goals and our company’s objectives.
What's it like to work at Oshkosh?
We believe that on-going education is vital to individual growth as well as corporate development. The following training and education programs are available to Oshkosh employees.
- Extensive training programs – instructor-led, web-based and video-based
- Tuition reimbursement for advanced degrees at technical colleges, universities and specialty institutes
- Orientation program to familiarize new employees with their job, our company and our culture
Oshkosh offers employees the opportunity to choose plans and programs that meet individual and family needs. Beyond competitive wages, paid holidays and performance increases, employees may be eligible for:
Health and Well-Being
- Medical insurance
- Prescription coverage
- Dental insurance (elective)
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation benefits
- Pension plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
2307 Oregon St.
Oshkosh, WI 54902
You are about to leave the Oshkosh Defense website.
Please review our application policy.As a government contractor, Oshkosh Corporation has many administrative and contractual responsibilities. To remain in compliance with the Affirmative Action regulations, all applicants must be surveyed for their race and gender. For these reasons, the following Applicant Policy Statement has been adopted by Oshkosh Corporation.
- Resumes will be accepted ONLY when there is an open and/or listed position.
- Job Service, NationJob Website and the Oshkosh Corporation Website.
- Resumes for an open and/or listed position will be accepted until the position is filled or closed. All resumes received after the position has been filled will be considered inactive, but will be retained. No notification on the status of inactive resumes will be given.
- Please submit resumes electronically via our website careers section at oshkoshdefense.com/careers.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. All unsolicited resumes will be discarded upon receipt.