Life-saving purpose. Make it your career.
At Oshkosh Defense, the products and services we deliver make a difference in the lives of those who dedicate their lives to protecting others. There’s no doubt that our expectations are high, but we provide the support and encouragement to achieve your personal goals and our company’s objectives.
What’s it like to work at Oshkosh?
Experiencing the ride through the mud, evaluating new components and technologies in the shop or drawing it all out in the office – we’re hands on all the time.
We’re all in it together and work towards a common goal. Oshkosh’s culture fosters teamwork by simply finding the right people to get the job done.
We encourage initiative and reward progressive thinking.
At Oshkosh Defense, our dedicated, hardworking experts accept nothing less than the best. That’s why our team leads the defense industry in delivering the most advanced tactical wheeled vehicles, systems and technologies.
We believe that on-going education is vital to individual growth as well as corporate development. The following training and education programs are available to Oshkosh team members.
- Extensive training programs – instructor-led, web-based and video-based
- Tuition reimbursement for advanced degrees at technical colleges, universities and specialty institutes
- Orientation program to familiarize new team members with their job, our company and our culture
Oshkosh offers team members the opportunity to choose plans and programs that meet individual and family needs. Beyond competitive wages, paid holidays and performance increases, team members may be eligible for:
Health and Well-Being
- Medical insurance
- Prescription coverage
- Dental insurance (elective)
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Confidential team member assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation benefits
- Team member stock purchase plan
2307 Oregon St.
Oshkosh, WI 54902