World-Class Training For World-Class Vehicles.
TWVs achieve maximum performance when operators and mechanics alike know their vehicles inside and out. Become an expert of the vehicles you work with daily – both Oshkosh and non-Oshkosh military vehicles – to effectively maintain their reliability. Plus, reduce life cycle costs, improve service to vehicles and advance the highest level of fleet readiness.
- Trained instructors provide expert guidance to maximize operator capabilities, ensure fleet readiness and support mission success
- In addition to OEM expertise training, Oshkosh instructors have first-hand mechanical and operational experience to deliver a more robust learning environment
- With more than 250 years of combined experience, the staff has developed, managed and implemented training to thousands of military personnel at locations throughout the world
- Since 2011, Oshkosh instructors have taught over 900 courses to more than 7,400 students
- Blended instruction solutions incorporate classroom, hands-on diagnostics and troubleshooting, as well as Virtual Task Trainers (VTT)
- Operation and operator maintenance (OP)
- Field level maintenance (FLM)
- Repair and troubleshooting of systems and subsystems
- Preventative and corrective maintenance procedures
- External diagnostics and testing procedures