Field Service Support
Keeping critical vehicle support in close proximity to the mission.
The most effective and convenient Tactical Wheeled Vehicle (TWV) support follows your fleet from key military posts to the most extreme battlefields. Oshkosh’s extensive Field Service Support delivers just that, keeping critical support in close proximity to the mission with regional logistics centers, factory-trained Field Service Representatives (FSRs), technical support teams and a third-party Service Provider Network (SPN).
- Oshkosh-trained, globally-deployed and embedded with military units in support of domestic and international operations
- Direct access to Oshkosh engineering and deliver the highest level of equipment maintenance, diagnostics, technical assistance and hands-on training
- More than 300 FSRs serving in Iraq and Afghanistan at a given time
- Provided New Equipment Training (NET) instruction to more than 15,000 soldiers during M-ATV delivery
Comprehensive Service Capabilities
- Full vehicle refurbishments
- Providing preventative and corrective maintenance
- Other urgent needs