MRAP All-Terrain VehicleM-ATV Assault
Bring protected speed, mobility and versatility to offensive operations.
Oshkosh Defense® M-ATV Assault.
Protected soldier transport in unpredictable environments. Proven mobility for successful offensive and defensive operations. The Oshkosh Defense® MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) Assault variant is the highly protected, configurable design for unparalleled operational performance.
Its extended crew capsule provides ample squad seating, as well as rear wall and roof hatches for swift deployment on the battlefield. Integrated, adaptable C4ISR systems give personnel the technical edge through every operation. The TAK-4® independent suspension system allows the M-ATV Assault to travel across challenging terrain, while the Core1080™ crew protection system provides enhanced safety for the entire squad.
- Extended wheelbase provides greater interior volume
- Two rear hatches for rapid deployment
- Double door roof hatch for vertical deployment
- Two rows of three inward-facing, fixed configuration seats with fold-up design for easy ingress and egress
- Advanced Core1080™ crew protection system with fully armored, single compartment crew capsule and integrated blast protection
- Blast seats for driver, commander and three rear-facing positions
- TAK-4® independent suspension system
- Proven, durable, best-in-class mobility for rugged terrain and 70 percent off-road duty cycle
- Modular seating can accommodate a squad up to 11 crew members
- Second row center seat converts to gunner stand
- Compatible with Remote Weapon Station (RWS)
- Full-sized, side-mounted runflat spare tire assembly
- Optional Oshkosh-provided Gunner Protection Kit (GPK)
- Special reconnaissance and target acquisition
- Military intelligence
- Unconventional warfare
- Conventional military operations
- Configurable to C4ISR requirements
THE U.S. ARMY AWARDS OSHKOSH DEFENSE THE CONTRACT FOR THE FAMILY OF MEDIUM VEHICLES A2 VARIANT More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AND U.S. MARINE CORPS CELEBRATE IOC MILESTONE FOR P-19R AIRCRAFT RESCUE FIRE FIGHTING VEHICLE More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $106 MILLION ORDER FOR 416 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AWARDED $40 MILLION FROM U.S. ARMY FOR RECAPITALIZATION OF THE ARMY RESERVES HEAVY VEHICLE FLEET More »
U.S. ARMY PLACES $100.1 MILLION ORDER FOR 258 JOINT LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES More »