Robotic Combat Vehicle
Developed as part of the U.S. Army’s Next Generation Combat Vehicle (NGCV) family of vehicles, the Oshkosh Robotic Combat Vehicle (RCV) is purpose-built to provide increased situational awareness, lethality, and tactical options in support of multi-domain operations.
Leveraging an elite team of Oshkosh Defense, Pratt Miller Defense, and QinetiQ, Oshkosh submitted its response to the U.S. Army’s Request for Prototype Proposal for the RCV program in May 2023. The U.S. Army, through Ground Vehicle Systems (GVS) Other Transaction Agreement (OTA), selected Oshkosh Defense to participate in Phase I (Platform Prototype Design and Build) of the RCV program on September 20, 2023.
“The Oshkosh RCV is an evolution of a decade of innovation, development, and testing. And it shows.”– Pat Willams, Chief Programs Officer at Oshkosh Defense
Oshkosh RCV In the News
- Oshkosh Defense RCV Selected For Platform Prototype Design & Build
- Army selects four companies for Robotic Combat Vehicle prototypes
- Army Officially Seeking Prototype Proposals for Robotic Combat Vehicle
- Oshkosh submits prototype for US Robotic Combat Vehicle
- Oshkosh Defense Joins US Army’s Robotic Combat Vehicle Competition