The protected, modular platform to support ordnance disposal.
Oshkosh Defense® M-ATV Engineer
The highly protected, modular Oshkosh Defense® MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) Engineer variant delivers extreme mobility to mitigate threats wherever they exist. With specialized electrical interfaces, robotics power stations, storage options and fully integrated C4ISR systems, Engineering squads will have the mission-focused design they need to complete complex operations.
Configured with TAK-4® independent suspension and a fully armored crew capsule, it navigates demanding off-road terrain and improves forces’ safety in unpredictable EOD operations.
» Unmatched Capabilities
- Durable drivetrain: mud, snow, sand, deep water
- Operate in -26°F (-32°C) to 130°F (54°C)
- Traverse 60% grades & 30% side slopes
- TAK-4® independent suspension system
- 70% off-road duty cycle
» Comprehensive Protection System
- Fully armored, single compartment crew capsule
- Blast seats: Driver, commander & rear positions
- Option: Gunner Protection Kit (GPK)
- Scalable crew protection
» Vehicle Systems & Technologies
- Complete C4ISR compatibilities
- Robot tie downs & electrical power
- Mine roller- & robot ready design
- Second row center seat converts to gunner stand
- Remote Weapon Station (RWS) compatible
- Option: mine roller, debris guard & extension bracket
The M-ATV Engineer is designed for the specific demands of mobility and counter-mobility support, as well as explosive ordnance support operations. Featuring proven best-in-class mobility with the TAK-4® independent suspension system, the M-ATV Family of Vehicles dominates the most challenging terrain with an average 16 inches (400mm) of ground clearance and nearly 310 miles (500km) of cruising range.
Integrated blast protection and advanced technologies work in concert to provide military and security forces with the capability, versatility, mobility and protection to meet mission demands.
The M-ATV Engineer’s extended wheelbase extra-wide rear hatch provides ample space for up to 11 crew members or robots and charging equipment. All mounting provisions, electrical interfaces, robot tie downs and power have all been integrated into the design of the vehicle. And oiur proven history of world-class Tactical Wheeled Vehicle (TWV) design and extensive C4 systems integration capabilities gives fleets the flexibility to expand and reconfigure components in the field to meet mission demands.